SHORT AWARDS (2014)
GRAND PRIX "ATHENA"
- ΤHE BOOK OF THE DEAD / Le Livre des Morts by Alain Escalle, France (2013)
The film is awarded for its excellent artistic achievement of mixing different techniques and the original way of translating history into strong images.
- AUTUMN LEAVES by Carlos de Carvahlo, Aude Dansel, France (2013)
The film is awarded for its original animation technique and the way it transforms a simple story into an original narrative.
- CANTARELLA by Diego Dada, Italy (2012)
The film is distinguished for the originality of its story and the way it 'travels' through renowned works of art, and in particular paintings.
- HOLLOW LAND by Michelle & Uri Kranot, Denmark/France/Canada (2013)
The film is awarded for the originality of its imagery as a political parable.
- MITE by Walter Volbers, Germany (2013)
The film is awarded for its artistic creativity and animated imagery.
- TULKOU by Sami Guellai, Mohamed Fadera, France (2013)
The film is awarded for the originality of its story and the use of different techniques.
- AND I LOUNGED AND LAY ON THEIR BEDS by Dino Sato, Japan (2013)
The film is distinguished for the originality of associating C.P. Cavafy's poetry with animation.
- MÉANDRES by Élodie Bouédec, Florance Mialhe, Mathilde Philippon-Aginski, France (2013)
The film is distinguished for the artistic originality of the techniques used the presentation of ancient mythology.
- PADRE by Santiago "Bou" Grasso, France/Argentina (2013)
The film is distinguished for the artistic creativity in dealing with a political subject.
- TOTO by Zbigniew Czapla, Poland (2013)
The film is distinguished for the original imagery in presenting a subject of strong social importance.
- LONG BRIDGE OF DESIRED DIRECTION, Ivan Maximov, Russia (2012)
The film is distinguished for the original story and the composition of music.
STUDENT AWARDS (2014)
- ODIO by Adriano Vessichelli, UK (2012)
A very imaginative screenplay, an elaborate animation technique, in addition to continuous transformations and adept directing. As a whole, the production can be distinguished for its aesthetics and the emotions it reflects to the spectators.
- REFLECTIONS by Bosmat Agayoff, Alon Ziv, Israel (2013)
An excellent rendering of the screenplay and a thorough animation using different techniques. All in all, the production was distinguished for its immaculate presentation.
- CATRINA by Luisa Elías, Canada (2013)
A clever screenplay effectively combining much historical knowledge. Its animation is made up by various immaculate techniques and plasticity. The whole production was characterised by its aesthetics and technical perfection.
- DOTYK by Rebecca Barbuscia, Nikki Vakid, Kamil Kopys, Subaru Yamazaki, UK (2013)
- THE TENEMENT BUILDING by Agnieszka Burszewska, Poland (2013)
- MY STRANGE GRANDFATHER by Dina Velikovskaya, Russia (2012)
- SATURDAY THE 14TH by Kristjan Lyngmo, Canada (2013)
- STRANGE FRUIT by Shimi Asresay, Hili Νoy, Israel (2013)
- MYTHOPOLIS by Alexandra Hetmerová, Czech Republic (2013)
- TZADIK by Oriel Berkovits, Israel (2013)
EDUCATIONAL AWARDS (2014)
- KIWI: PHOTO SOUVENIR by Isabelle Duval, France (2013)
- HIP-HIP HURAAY: GREAT SMALL STARS by Elżbieta Wąsik, Poland (2013)
SPECIAL MENTION FOR FEATURE ANIMATED MOVIE (2014)
- RIO 2096 - A STORY OF LOVE AND FURY / Rio 2096 - Uma História de Amor e Fúria by Luiz Bolognesi, Brazil (2012)
- KUIBA 2 by Wang Chuan, China (2013)
GREEK OTAKU RADIO AWARD (2014)
- HASHI NO MUKOU by Shigeyoshi Tsukahara, Japan (2012)
GREEK AWARDS (2014)
- KNIGHT by Thanasis Radoglou, Greece (2013)
- THE 3rd FLOOR by Marilia Maz, Greece (2013)
- MORNING WALK by Maria Douni, Electra Fotopoulou, Greece (2013)
* In Ancient Olympic Games all the winners were crowned by the judges with a wreath of a wild olive tree which was called "cotinos". This olive tree was behind the Τemple of Zeus in Olympia.